Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Swine Time

Here is a copy of a post that I mistakenly misplaced. This is from last week and a slight explanation for why I now must play catch up.

Sorry I've missed class and future apologies as I will most likely miss tomorrow's class. I've been stricken with the swine or something fairly similar. The past few days of a constant 100 degree fever have left me unable to critically think or do much else. And my excuse for last weekend? Moving, horrible.
Anyhow I was trying to think about my animation father and what not and I can honestly say I've never been completely overtaken by one particular animator, although I am a huge fan of Ren and Stimpy. However, claymation is fascinating to me and in light of my current affliction I've decided to post a link to The Three Little Pigs music video by Green Jelly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CYwNWHZuT0
Get it? They're swine. More to come when I can think critically once again.
P.S. I've downloaded a trial version of flash in hopes that I will be able to somewhat keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment